Youth and Family Counseling
For 22 years the Novato Youth Center has been helping individuals, parents, and families learn new ways to overcome personal challenges.
Call our Counseling staff for a consultation and to find a program that fits you and your family’s needs.
Our professional counselors guide individuals, youth and families to overcome:
- Problems at school or work
- Relationship challenges and family conflicts
- Parenting challenges
- Grief and loss
- Issues related to self esteem
- Unmanageable anxiety and stress
- Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, social phobias, ADHD
- Image and identity issues
- Trauma resulting from immigration
- Physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse and domestic violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse/dependence