At the Novato Youth Center our values guide our daily work, and our employees and volunteers continuously strive to demonstrate them.
1. Collaboration and Teamwork: We are better together. We foster partnerships in order to utilize each other’s strengths and perspectives, generate and share new ideas, and use available resources to best serve the community.
2. Cultural Competence: We embrace, respect and include people from diverse populations and our services are utilized by, and are accessible and helpful to our community.
3. Excellence: We deliver exemplary programs that make a meaningful impact on community needs and the families we serve through our passion and commitment to our daily work.
4. Integrity: We are honest and ethical in our work. We model the good behavior we teach others, and we act in the best interest of our stakeholders.
5. Learning and Continuous Improvement: We foster a learning environment through curiosity, education, experimentation and evaluation, in order to grow and be better at what we do.